There are so many different types of jeans to choose from these days, it can be hard to know what shoes to wear with them. In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on what shoes to wear with different types of jeans. We’ll also give you some examples of what shoes look good with each type of jeans. So read on and find out what shoes to wear with your favorite pair of jeans.
What are the most popular types of jeans?
- Straight Leg Jeans: Straight leg jeans are a type of jeans that are tight around the waist and hips, and then loosen up towards the legs. They are typically hemmed so that they are straight from the knee to the ankle.
- Bootcut Jeans: Bootcut jeans are also tight around the waist and hips, but they are typically hemmed so that they are bootcut from the knee to the ankle.
- Mom Jeans: Mom jeans are a type of high-waisted jeans that are typically hemmed so that they are straight from the knee to the ankle.
- Flare Jeans: Flared jeans are a type of jeans that have a wider leg opening at the bottom than other types of jeans. They are typically hemmed so that they are bootcut from the knee to the ankle.
- Skinny Jeans: Skinny jeans are a type of jeans that are tight around the waist and hips, and then taper off towards the ankle. They are typically hemmed so that they are straight from the knee to the ankle.
What shoes to wear with straight-leg jeans?
Straight-leg jeans are versatile and can be worn with a variety of different shoes. If you’re looking for something casual, you can pair your straight-leg jeans with a pair of ballet flats or white sneakers.
If you’re looking for something a little more dressy, you can wear your favorite heels. Similarly pairing boots with straight-leg jeans can add finesse to your outfit. Whatever shoes you choose to wear with your straight-leg jeans, make sure they complement the overall look of your outfit.
What to wear with bootcut jeans?
Boot cut jeans are what many people think of when they think about what a woman should wear to work, but what shoes go best with them? When it comes to mastering business casual style, your choice of shoe can have a huge impact.
Accordingly, if you’re wearing these types of pants, make sure your shoe is open-toed. Closed-toe shoes can be uncomfortable as they might rub against any zippers, while open toes allow for air circulation to keep your feet fresh.
What shoes to wear with mom jeans?
Most people would think that sneakers or flats would be the best shoes to wear with mom jeans. While this may be true in some cases, other options can look just as good – if not better.
For example, consider wearing a pair of heeled sandals or pumps. This will give your outfit a dressier look, which can be great for special occasions or nights out.
What shoes to wear with flare jeans?
Flare jeans can be worn with a variety of shoes, but some styles work better than others. High heels are a great choice for flare jeans, as they elongate the legs and create a flattering silhouette.
Wedges or platform heels are also a good option, as they add height without being too towering. If you prefer flats, opt for something with a small heel or wedge to add some height.
What shoes to wear with skinny jeans?
Skinny jeans are a very versatile style of denim and can be worn with a variety of different shoes. A pair of heels with a pointed-toe design is a great option, as they draw attention to your legs.
Another option for skinny jeans is to wear them with boots. When choosing shoes to match jeans that are tighter around the ankles boots can add to a polished look. Chelsea boots, knee-high boots, and high-top sneakers all look great when paired with a slim silhouette.
Finding the perfect pair of shoes to match your jeans is easier than you might think
When it comes to jeans, there are a variety of different styles to choose from. Straight leg, bootcut, mom jeans, flare jeans, and skinny jeans are all popular options that can be dressed up or down depending on the shoes you pair them with.
Ballet flats or white sneakers are perfect for a relaxed street style-inspired look, while heels or dress boots can give your outfit a more dressy feel. No matter what style of jeans you choose, make sure the fit is comfortable and flattering.